Class teacher: Mr Whenman
Teaching assistant: Mrs Stannard
Some key reminders for being in Norton Class
- PE is every Monday. Please come to school wearing PE kit suitable for outdoor learning.
- Home learning will be sent home every Friday. On some occasions you will need to login to Google Classroom to complete the learning. All home learning is to be completed by the following Wednesday unless stated otherwise.
- Times tables tests take place every Friday morning and we recommend that children practise their times tables in advance by signing into TT Rock Stars.
- Spelling tests will take place every Friday morning. Your child is able to login to the Spelling Shed to discover and practise their weekly spellings in a fun and engaging way. Alternatively, feel free to practise spellings using the traditional method; look, say, cover, write, check.
- Any belongings brought to school e.g. clothing, lunch boxes, water bottles, hand sanitiser etc. should be clearly labelled.
- Leave all your bits and bobs at home - you won't need your own stationery, toys or games.
Term One Overview of Learning
Term Two Overview of Learning
Term Three Overview of Learning
Term Four Overview of Learning